04 December 2006

Malachi's Electric Vehicle

Until recently, I had been all gung-ho for hydrogen cars... Then I watched "Who Killed the Electric Car". Now, I am completely opposed to internal combustion engines. I am opposed to everything from how the auto manufacturers sell you poor equipment that you have to replace regularly to how dirty you get working on said engine.

I don't have much automotive background -- but at this point I think I want to make my own electric vehicle. Partially to help the environment, partially so that I don't have as much hassle to keep my car running well, and partially so that eventually my kids might have a better world to live in.

This blog is originally going to be keeping track of ideas, notes, links, etc... Eventually, hopefully, it will also chronicle my first effort at making my own EV.

No comments: